Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoopid Indigo

• 15-02-2000 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Do indigo support isdn on gofree or what ? I setup everything perfect and it refuses to connect.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 dollar

I don't know if indigo do but I think eircom and esat do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭The Anarchist

logo.gif Are ****e how can you possibly say you are gone free when it takes you double/treble the time to download stuff and get s**t pings through Quake 3 and General other Games. Go Esat or Eircom without fail, and preferably Esat as they are easier to connect to.

Ehhhhhh if its broke then fix it......... or **** it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭The Anarchist

And To Anser Your Question No They Do'nt support ISDN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Indigo are crap ? I think not, for 56k modemer anyway. I use esat nolimits for irc and downloading stupidly big files like soldier of fortune demo, which I might add is good fun. If it's just a q2/3 knock about I'd generally stick with the 180+ crap ping I get with esat but if it's a match I go with indigo. Q2 pings (when I used to play alot) would usually range from 130-180 on indigo, in Q3 standing still it drops as low as 110, that's standing still of course. Indigo is grand for me for what I use it for, as is esat nolimits, for what I use it for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Well, i've been having **** off problems dialing into indigo on isdn. I dial in and it takes like 5 attempts to get in (which im paying 10p per attempt due to minimum call charge). Once I get in it is sweet, great steady ping to IE and the UK with good download speeds and on quake3 servers 50-70 pings. But it's just **** difficult to dial into them and expensive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement