Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi y'all!

Options
  • 02-10-2001 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi everyone! Just joined the boards. Wonder if any of you still remember me? Aaaaaanyway, is anyone doing the Young Scientist this year? Please?

Christine

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 amy

Christine who did IR? or am i totally wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

IS IT THE CHRISTINE FROM SESSION 2 THAT I KNOW? WELL?!

AND NO! I'M NOT DOING THE YOUNG SCIENTIST AS I DON'T HAVE TIME, ENERGY OR WILLING SUBJECTS. I MEAN FRIENDS.

AND YES I LIKE THIS FONT!
    odd1.jpg
    See other post for details - A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

dang- i wanted to do the yse- but im in 5th year ;-( and gotta work. incidentally - aplications have to be in 2mo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

HELLOOOOO CHRISTINE!!!
    you have posted at last!!!*rejoices*
    no young skientist for me-had the joy of helping last year-nevvveeeeerrrrr again
    ever
    grrr....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Hello.... person I don't know...

Young Scientist.... oh the pain of those words.... technically not doing one but entering one I've already done in the British Science Fair....

AIDEEN TALK TO ME!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I am possibly entering except I've lost the forms, woops. Peter Houlihan is entering, I bumped into him at the Dart station today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

I never bothered and its too late now.
    Evil piss Joanne off 6th year thing.
    Wahoo! This line is in Dubs colours! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

Hi Christine! I hope this is the Christine I think it is. Anyway, I might be entering the YSE, not sure yet.
    I get lazy very easily. Bye bye :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

hey tintin. guess whooooo.

yeah, i came here just for you. and i hadnt even looked at the thing in . . . a while. i forget. you know im not doing the young scientists. cos im lazy. and im tired all the time. i dont like being tired all the time. and i dont want to be more tired. but that doesnt mean i dont love you. you rock my world. every lunchtime. tickets are available at the usual outlets.
    mwah. (im such a better lover than hugh, right?)

Advertisement