Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New MP3 Jukebox's in Ireland

Options
  • 02-10-2001 10:15pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering has anybody on the boards seen the new MP3 jukebox's that have been hovering around Ireland.
    They are mainly in Dublin atm but there are a few in the surrounding counties aswell. The company I work for has 10 out atm on a trial run to see how they fair. I have been working on them for the last 4-5 months compiling music for them and seeing what is the most suitable way of going about it.

If any of you have seen them, I would appreciate some feedback.

Do you like the music, if any ?
    Do you think the music is very cross-the-board(varied) ?
    Do you like using the jukebox compared to the old CD juke's ?
    Is the touch screen interface good or bad ?
    Is it too pricy, or just right ?
    Could you think of any modifications that would improve the jukebox in any way ?

There is an MP3 Jukebox in Mezainne(spelling?) above switch in Temple bar.
    There is one in Oliver John Gogarty's, and the Left Bank. There is one in the Shakespear on Parnell Street.

Forgot to mention that there is one in Eamonn Doran's also.

There is also one in Navan and one in Maynooth, not sure where the others are though :)

Thanks,

Slaanesh

Advertisement