Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Party

Options
  • 02-10-2001 10:41pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

just wonderin, whos going? :)
    should be a really good night :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

am on guestrlist as far as i know but still doubtful as to whether i make it or not... spring party was too full of children to be enjoyable [and i know i'm only 22!] also the lineup is p!ss-weak and shows no imagination whatsoever sasha and digweed? snooze... cox? i cant give out about him but... lets just say he aint what he used to be... reobbie butler is jusst hands in air 2fm hard trance for adolescents, and nothing wrong with that. johnny moy should know better. having said that i'll probably make it... :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Since you were at Summer party..
    Do you think it would be illegal to sneak some 'stuff' in
    'stuff' being in things that're against the law :)
    Wana know if they search ya blind there..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

no OJ, dog fights are illegal in Ireland so you cant bring your dog. :(

when searching, security people at the point are looking for weapons which are also illegal cause you never know that some nut who doesnt like dance choons might like to cause some serious damage to people or the venue :/

im not going myself cause as tyranny said, its gonna be full of young ones and the likes asking you "you got any eeees?" all night when i clearly sold them ages ago. :)

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Er, it probably is 'illegal' to bring things that are 'against the law' in... :rolleyes:

That said, it's not like it's that hard, all it takes is a tiny bit of imagination (and possibly a bit of sellotape)

Might head along.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Well when I went to Cream at the point , there was no shortage of illegal things ya could get yer grubby hands on, also for bringin things in I was told by a m8 that a friend of his got his GF to um :) small slimline container fill it with yer disco biscuits and um ill leave the rest to ye to figure out where it would be concealed.

:eek: :) :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

What I meanlike, would I have to go and start stick yokes up my arse, and then to find out I wouldn't get search going in the door and then the though of taking them out again :)
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

The youth of today :p

You prob wont get stopped although I did but had nothing on me.

Just buy em when your in there be safer for ya, also if your inserting em up your bottom! make sure not to suck em up to far :D

or just take about 3 before ya go in the gates and yall be sorted :)

And besides ya shouldnt be taking them in the first place! they bad for j00.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

I'm going...... cant wait!!

Advertisement