Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best direct ads on TV3

• 03-10-2001 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭

omg!! Chef Toni and the express rotisserie and bbq plus. i must own this item.

"it's like having your own personal chef, right in your own kitchen"

and lets not forget the Titanium II knife set.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

You'll recieve this sharp, long lasting kitchen knife for just £49.99.

BUT WAIT! THERES MORE!!!

You also recieve this pairing knife, a knife sharpner and a good knifing techniques leafelet ABSOLUTELY FREE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Y'know that 'Eternal Classics' (or 'Forever Classics') set of 16 classical music CD's thats advertised on these direct advertising thingies?... ok - it's not the same, - not a 1/2 hour show... but anyway... it's ADMAIL in Plymouth...

...and...

I bought it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i presume you were heppy with it and didnt have to avail of their "try it in the privacy of your own home for 30 days risk free trial. and if your not entirely happy, then you'll get a full cash refund"

also. i hate that "step back and boogie" ad. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

ohhhh yesssss...

I was entiiiirelllyyyyy happy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I cant believe nobody has mentioned [yes wait for them].....

The Penali Pen Set

or

Laptop Junior

:p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

get gator grip now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Chuck Norris does the TOTAL GYM !!! But im biased, seeing as my company takes orders for them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Forget Chuck- how about Christies bit on total Gym. Mmmm she is very fit.

*Eyes scroll back and forth across the screen following rhymic movements*

Of course we remember Penali Pen. A guy I new in school took my tin pensil case and jammed my fountain pen through it.

...no- the pen broke :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

never mind the Pennali Pens... they were good, but only untill I saw the Titanium bloody Knife set!!! WOW!!!! COOOLLLLL!!!! IT CUTS THROUGH ANYTHING!!!

Advertisement