Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any p/t or w/end..

• 03-10-2001 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

anyone know of anywhere that is looking for part time/weekend staff in dublin city center.... preferable decent money, no dress code, short hours...???

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

emm Eircell in Donnybrook is lookin alright for their call center. Its **** boaring work but pays £6.09 per hour.

If you go for it let me know and ill get £150 squid if you stay for 6 months.

Chief.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

£6 an hour for that job, be da jaysus, i've been on the search for the easiest job, and working in a phone store is defintly one of them! along with, video shops and holding that lollypop thing in F1 tellin them to stop, or maybe that guy behind the guy that holds the fuel pump.

BUT £6

Think i'll look for a local store in Newbridge or maybe Naas. :)

Lovely stuff.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

It aint a phone store it a call ctr. You answer about 2 calls a min for 8 hours so its not easy, unless you work at night, after 9pm 2-3 calls every 10 mins.

Chief.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

yeah call centres are actualy hard work,i use to work for that dam 11850,u no when u ring looking for a number...that was me..

but back to the topic....isnt that what we are all looking for? id opt for a cyber cafe thats where i reside after college and at weekends, its a total doss as u can see by the staff when u walk into any of them,

the pay is great i get 6per hour for sittin on my hole?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

Originally posted by jamiecake
    but back to the topic....isnt that what we are all looking for? id opt for a cyber cafe thats where i reside after college and at weekends, its a total doss as u can see by the staff when u walk into any of them,

the pay is great i get 6per hour for sittin on my hole?

now that sounds more like what i'm after... easy, pays good and fits in with my college work...

• Advertisement
Advertisement