Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoghurt and Brown sugar

• 04-10-2001 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Thats all I had to say really :p

No really, if you haven't tried it, it's a lovely simple dessert. Get a smallish ramekin and fill it with yoghurt, if you like also maybe some blueberries or whatnot. (!) Finally put a layer of brown sugar on the top and leave it sit in the fridge for half an hour or so. Some people like to blow torch the brown sugar to get a hard crust but it may be difficult if you don't have one (don't use a zippo now, that would be a long and sore business).

Anyway - a lovely combination however you do it
    Yoghurt+Brown sugar=:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

LOL sounds tasty,origional idea ne ways........
    now, where my blow tourch......... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Or try honey if you don't like that sugar granule crunch :) ... then top it off with chopped roasted hazlenuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Wow, old thread! But tasty dessert still..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Didn't realize it was so old - just popped to the top of my list for some reason... weird.

Spooks in the boards machine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,003 ✭✭✭✭Stark

If you don't have a blowtorch, will a can of Lynx and a match do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

mmm Old Spice flavour!!

Advertisement