Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price 2nd hand laptop

• 04-10-2001 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

IBM ThinkPad 560 laptop
    233Mhz processor
    96 MB memory
    2GB hard disk
    PCMCIA modem card
    External floppy disk drive

How much do ye reckon (roughly), need to get an idea in the next couple of hours?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

not to mutch might get maby 200 for it . not to sure maby 300 but not to mutch considering i just got a 1gig lappie for 1.6k with 30 gig drive 8xdvd 256 ram network card/56k combo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

Nah, you could flog a desktop with that spec for 200 easy. I wouldn't let it go for less than 300. I reckon you could get more, though...

-Ross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Mate of mine bought one roughly same spec 233mhz, paid 300 for it - he was happy at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ConUladh

Charity Auction in work and one of the lads wants to bid, but wanted an idea of how much it was worth so that a) he didn't make a miserly bid and b) didn't throw his money away either

300 sounds like a bit of a consensus, cheers

Advertisement