Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

glquake with tnt2

• 22-02-2000 9:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

My friend has a diamond viper v770 TNT2 (32mb), but can't get glquake to work with it, any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Probably better to ask on the Quake board, but just make sure that the opengl32.dll will work with the TnT2, you might need to get a customised version of the file for the TnT2. Depending on wether the TnT2 has an ICD or full OpenGL implementation.

So in answer to your question, I haven't a ****ing clue!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

The TNT2 should had a full ICD from release.
    Try downloading the Nvidia reference drivers, and maybe run RegClean (You can get it from the Microsoft site) to get rid of any other opengl driver references.
    Oh, actually the most likely thing is he didn't remove the Opengl32.dll from the Quake folder - this is the 3dfx version. Just delete it and Quake should default to your TNT2 (Don't forget to check the readme for the command lines to use to changes resolution)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Thnks lads, i'll post bak with results later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Yeah thnks lads, workin now smile.gif

Advertisement