Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embrace/David Kitt/Revs/Aussie Nirvana

Options
  • 05-10-2001 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

T'was a very good night in my opinion, the UCD freshers ball that is. The funny thing was that the majority of people there had never heard of Embrace :rolleyes:

David Kitt was quite good, the revs being a bit much for me, but the Australian Nirvana band rocked my boxers. Class stuff.

Embrace have always been a bit of a middle of the road band in my opinion, but in fairness they do have 4 or 5 excellent songs which were performed suberbly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

It was an alright night at best.

Aussie Nirvana blew everybody else off stage so everything else was just an anti-climax for me.

The Revs are terrible. They look and act like muppets on stage (except for when all three of them played drums that was cool). Bad lyrics and boring guitar and bass lines.

I liked David Kitt's album but he was so so boring to watch live.

Embrace might have got somwhere three years ago when Brit Rock was at it's peak but I really thought they sucked.

Missed the Melatones hear they where good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

its not "The Melatones" its "Melaton" - www.melaton.ie

Advertisement