Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know any File Sharing Programs?

Options
  • 06-10-2001 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

I want a file sharing program (not just .mp3's!). Ive tried alot of the Gnutella networks but most of these programs dont have Proxy Support!

So does anyone know of a popular games File Sharing program that supports a Proxy Servers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I have a proggy called eDonkey2000, but I don't remember where I got it. Run a google search - it's damn popular, shares more than just MP3's, and fully supports proxies, so there ya go....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

www.zeropaid.com

the definitive guide to p2p's etc.

kazaa & morpheus (although both have their knockers) have never let me down if finding any files I wanted-
    bit of a bug though on both- if you're d/l a file over 100mb- once it reaches 99.9mb it will reset to zero:(- but 100mb plus files aren't that regular- especially if you're on a 56k:()

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Latest version of kazaa doesnt have that reset counter thing. Its ace, but if your behind a firewall, you cant download off another person on a firewall, but with the latest version it shows you a lil icon if they are. Very nice touch and saves a lot of time.

Advertisement