Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compilations of the 90's!!!!

Options
  • 06-10-2001 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or does it seem really wierd to see adds for all those compilations of the 90's cd on the tv. Having spent the majority of my life in the 90's and being used to see adds for 60's,70's and 80's compilation it seems really wierd to see ones for the 90's! Althpough i suppose there have been 90's compilations all along with all that now 378 ****e! so i should be already used to it! so im even more confused then i was before!?!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Whats the use in a compilation of tapes of singles from the 90s?If u were to stay tuned to VH1 for about a week and rang up endless radio request lines u would eventually compile all the tunes.Tough,but saves about £12.

Advertisement