Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there different kinds of Rio Volt?

• 07-10-2001 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭

I'm thinking of getting a Rio Volt, which is a CD player which also plays mp3s, or the other way around.

There's one just listed as Rio Volt on Dabs.com for stg£119; Amazon has one listed as Rio Volt SONICBlue for stg£150. Is there a difference?

I'd prefer to buy in Dabs, because they're nice and efficient, and also because I avoid Amazon due to their anti-union policy - but *is* there a difference between the two models?

Has anyone used the Rio Volt and found it good or bad? Reviews rave about it, but say the sound output is not good. Of course, these may be from the future deaf who like to blast their eardrums out.

Advertisement