Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaysian Hardware ?

• 07-10-2001 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

I know someone that is going to Malaysia soon and I was wondering what is cheap over there and is it worth it to buy some hardware ?

I know that software & music etc would be dirt cheap but I don't know how the hardware over there fares. Does any one know the situation over there ?

I'd mainly be interested in grafix cards, minidisc players, RAM, chips etc. - things that will fit in luggage i.e not monitors :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

>I was wondering what is cheap over there

Everything. Do they even have cheap computers?

I was in Johar marou (sp) and computer shops was probably the last thing you were going to see.

Having a three course meal for two in the poshest hotel (was a kip) with beers came to $8 total including tip.

Of course may of changed in the last few years.

Advertisement