Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dreamcast reciept

• 07-10-2001 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Hi i bought a DC a couple of months back,

It broke,

I lost the receipt,

Does any one have a receipt i can use so i return it to head base to get it repaired. all i want is a scanned copy, any one from any shop will do.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

A friend of mine bought a Dreamcast... the Dixons sales-guy did his job well... he had already heard, of course, at this stage of the DC's demise, and asked about this... sales-dude said that well- if anything went wrong with the DC, they'd replace it... and if something went wrong with it after production had ceased they'd replace it ... with an X-Box...

He got that in writing.

So guess what "accidentally" falls out his window as soon as the X-Box gets released ;)

--

I know this doesn't help you in the slightest... I just thought I'd mention it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Originally posted by Superman
    Hi i bought a DC a couple of months back,

It broke,

I lost the receipt,

Does any one have a receipt i can use so i return it to head base to get it repaired. all i want is a scanned copy, any one from any shop will do.

If you still have the box bring it back and tell them that you lost the receipt but they should be able to verify that it was bought in the shop by the Barcode. If they dont accept this argue strongly with them until they give in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Originally posted by Bard

So guess what "accidentally" falls out his window as soon as the X-Box gets released ;)

Hed have to wait until such time Dixons have no stock of the Dreamcast left. Considering you can still find megadrives knocking around in some shops this could be a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

My dreamcast had no reipet when it broke brought it back and they ran the barcode and that was it got a new one
    happened with a few games too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

ok i'll go back with it , i still have the box :)

does anyone work/have experience with Electronic Botique,

I think i should be set caus i got it on reward card :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement