Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One of those Paddy Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman Jokes

Options
  • 07-10-2001 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

rite i know most of you heard all of these type of jokes b4 but :p

Paddy Englishman, Paddy Irishman and Paddy Scotsman are all sitting in a bar having a pint. Paddy Englishman starts a conversation about what they'd do for their countries, and at the same time a barmaid is chopping meat using a meat cleaver. So paddy englishman says to the other three "Rite" and walks up to the barmaid, puts his arm on the counter and says "Chop it off below the elbow and dont hesistate women!", the barmaid looks astonished and says "the whole thing?", paddy englishman says "the whole thing and dont hesistate!". so without hesistation the women chops of his arm. So paddyenglishman walks back and says to the other two "Thats For England!". paddyirishman thinks to himself "ah jaysus this conversation is getting serious.....". Paddyscotsman then gets up, walks to the barmaid, puts his leg up and says "Chop it off below the knee and dont hesitate!". So the barmaid chops his leg off below the knee. Paddyscotsman hops back to the table and says "Thats for Scotland!". So paddyirishman thinks to himself again "ah jaysus what am i gonna do?". So paddy english and paddy scotsman look at paddy irishman. so paddy irishman takes one last gulp of his guinness and walks over to the barmaid. He opens his fly and puts his penis on the counter. the barmaid says "so i suppose u want me to chop that off?", paddy irishman says "no, just pull it and it will cum off itself!"

Advertisement