Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what i made in gmax...

• 08-10-2001 2:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

op2.jpg

wip_1.jpg

this is what i came up with after using gmax for a few hours...

i think i will make the body next wednesday, unless i get gmax in college, in which case i will have the body done sooner :)

transformers owns your manties (panties for men)

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

You do realise that Optimus Prime pretty much owns your socks!?

If that's not him then... Well... Ah sure we'll talk about it in the Galway Lannorage...

Actually, come to think of it - Interested in getting the community together at the LAN!?

Quite a lot of the mappers etc will be there, would be interesting... Oh, and keep up the good work :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

that owns!!11!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

da158.jpgopt.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

He's coming along nicely now. Would make a wicked Q3 model.

I know everyone's a critic, but the hand looks a bit like a lego-man. That mean fist like in the picture would be better.

Looking god, all the same. ;)

Advertisement