Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deus Ex Refereneces

Options
  • 08-10-2001 2:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

At one stage early on in the game, you're given the login info. for a computer, the login is: mcollins p/w revolution.

Am I correct in thinking that this is a token Irish reference ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

It is - i noticed that as well :)

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭CriminallyInsane

Oh yeah, I noticed that aswell. I think its on the ship you have to scuttle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Oh :(
    I thought this thread was going to be interesting.

Where does Joseph Manderly hide that machine gun?
    You wouldn't think he was packing heat when you see him walking around his little office, but once you give him a few slaps, he whips out a f0rkin' tommy gun...
    Now what's that all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by Dead{o}Santa
    Oh :(
    I thought this thread was going to be interesting.

Where does Joseph Manderly hide that machine gun?
    You wouldn't think he was packing heat when you see him walking around his little office, but once you give him a few slaps, he whips out a f0rkin' tommy gun...
    Now what's that all about?

Good point and on dat general theme never EVER mess with Paul! He will whoop your ass black and blue if u do or he'll kill you(1 or the other)

P.S. I'm right in saying there is no way of saving him am i not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Saving him? He never died in my game...

A

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yeah, what freaky-àssed version are you playing? ò_0
    Maybe he means - can you save JC from converting to NSF scum?
    I tried it before, and I really don't think there's any story-line written for that.
    I even tried escaping out through that key-pad'ed door outside the Hilton (going back to it in an older save after I found out what it was)... and I ended up in the ambush, but nobody was moving and the chopper wouldn't arrive for me...
    Suffice it to say, the game is more linear than you're lead to believe.
    Which I think is kind of a let-down when you go back to play it again, hoping for another story path. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Errm, if you guys are not messing with mr.applepie then yeah you can save Paul. He dies if you legged it out the hotel window and let him face the enemies alone....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

You utter b'stard. You left your brother to die?

A couple of LAMS round the door when they kick it in softens their coughs, I can tell you :)

If you're into cheap giggles then wandering roung the UNATCO HQ annoying people by bouncing a basketball off their heads should appeal.

K

Advertisement