Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Modellers + Skinners

• 08-10-2001 7:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for modellers and skinners to work on a new mod which will require some new player models and weapons. If you want more details, send me an email - lyconix@iol.ie - and preferably include a sample of your work. Thanks :)

Also useful would be texture artists with a broad range of abilities in the texturing field, and soon, mappers. I'll keep you posted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

check out my thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32898 :) i have just started modeling... i have made some maps too.

i will idle in your irc channel and annoy you if you do start up your mod team. and make maps :P

mail me omorainm@tcd.ie - im too lazy to log on to webmail right now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

i got 3d studio max but i'm not very good at it....
    but i'll try and make something. What type of weapons are there
    going to be? Is it cs weapons or half-life type weapons?

mod for what engine?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Lyconix

Argh, sorry for the lateness of my reply, I've been busy...

The Irish Mappers site project has been taking up a lot of my time lately so my mod project will be delayed for a while... but I'll tell you when its once again in active development (it will be utilizing the HL engine) - thanks for posting guys :)

the half life engine is the devil's realm!

i say we get the irish mapping/modeling community rolling, and then we should look towards making a doom 3 mod !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Lyconix

Maybe you've got a point but I'd be more interested in making a mod for a more versatile game, like Deus Ex 2 for example... Doom 3 would just be occult level after occult level right?

Advertisement