Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone help

• 08-10-2001 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Where can i get mundy's album Ive tried all the major shops and hmv gave me some rubbish about having to order it from america

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Seanie

i can't believe you can't find it - it should be easily available - go to his site and ask there - it's either mundy.ie or mundy.com
    Seanie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I tried it hasent been updated in over a year and its not working properly

well he's on Blanco Y Negro in the UK ,which I think is distributed thru Warners here and their no is 6762022
    Give it a lash
    Seanie

SORRY!!!!!! that was David Kitt - Mundy has of course his own label, but who was putting him out I don't know...his manager (is or was) Sally Ann Cooper and her no is 0044 1223 747388 - that's as much as I can help with I'm afraid
    Seanie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

I work in golden discs and have tried to order it loads of times but the album was deleted about a year ago. Best chance is to keep checking Chapters and Freebird to see if you can get it second hand.

• Advertisement

No luck do you know if he has any gigs coming up I might be able to get it there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

if you've no luck, i have the album and could burn a copy for ye.
    i'm sure mundy won't mind if it gets you to his gigs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 TheVoice

Yeah I bought my copy in final vinly at the top of wexford street (the top thatscloser to rahtmines)its a small little recordstore they usually have a copy of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jason P

I reckon youll get it from road records.Its behind the stephens green centre ish.Or give em a call.
    Tell me how do I put up a message?Ive redgestered but cant seem to find a way in!
    JP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

munday are playing in ucd on the 8th of november, thursday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

:mad:
    Why o why are all the decent UCD gigs on Thursday nights?!?!? I always have to work Thursday nights - its killing my social life I tell ya!!!!!

thank for all the help I will try road records and that place on wexford st. if there is no luck there I might have to get knobbles to burn me a copy do you know if the ucd gig is ticket only and if its only for ucd students cause im up here in the ITT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Leona

Have a look on www.gemm.com
    They have several copies available on cd. But have a look around places like Freebird first... you might be lucky. Road Records don't have it, I've tried there before. I got a copy in a tiny second hand general store in Derry! For £1.00!!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

gigs in ucd are rarely ticket only, just pay at the door, should only be a few quid, and if you flash any old id at the gorillas at the door it should be no problem. akternatively you could get someone to sign you in. if u don't know anyone there just get someone in the queue to sign u in. if you get there early enough you won't need to show any id, as the bouncers dont usually go on the door till around 5/6pm or so.
    hope it works out.
    good luck and god speed.
    tbc

by the way....do ITT have many (or any) good gigs going on these days. i heard u guys have a thriving altsoc, any good??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Originally posted by beardedchicken

by the way....do ITT have many (or any) good gigs going on these days. i heard u guys have a thriving altsoc, any good??

When I was in ITT the only gigs they had were co.uk to which something like 5 (no joke) people turned up for. Also there was some other band that played every second week ("Stand" I think).
    The Altsoc webpage is at
    http://home.compsoc.com/~altsoc/

But doesnt appear to have been update in months.

They do have it on gemm but it would cost a small fourtune to get it shipped over. I bunk off colege early on thursday nov 8th but that isnt for a month so any chance i can get that cd off you knobbles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

no bother,
    mail me your postal address,
    ballz@ireland.com

Advertisement