Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Question!!!

Options
  • 08-10-2001 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

When or is the EirCon blackout taking place? I want to roll out my propaganda machine (serious) in time for the holiday. I have access to a number of media applications. ps im new here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by EirCon

ps im new here.

I guessed that from your earlier posting, which I had to edit because it was advertising something which IrelandOFFLine cannot as an organisation condone.

You should look through the top threads on the forum and see if one of them already answers your question before making a new thread asking it...- just a suggestion.

I'm not sure if it's already mentioned in the (sticky) thread about the blackout, but the proposed date for it was either the day or the weekend of Hallowe'en, at the end of this month.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement