Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barstaff/Kitchen Staff Required

• 08-10-2001 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

I am currently working in a pub in Dalkey and we will need some new full-time staff when renovations are finished. The work should be completed by the middle/end of November. We need bar, kitchen and probably a few lounge staff as well. Tips are pretty good for the lounge staff and its quite a busy shop, so the time flys in!! Good crew to work with, all are pretty laid back (once the work is done!!)
    Oh yeah , experience is not necessary but COP-ON is required!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

My GF is looking to get out of where she is now, the boss even gives me the shivers .... anyway will i email u her CV once i can get it off her ( no please no jokes) she's working as a waitress at the mo ...
    anway back to playing CS for me ....

:p

Later Skater

Advertisement