Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Word '97 Password cracker

• 03-03-2000 4:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

One of the gimps in the office has forgotten the password to an important word document.
    Does anyone have/know of a password cracker for Word '97.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

No good Santa. $60 to use it. Demo only cracks up to 4 char pwds. Ta anyway.

Mustn't be that important then. tongue.gif

You might try the 'files' section of some l33t hax0r/crax0r website. I'm sure you'll get something sorted.

Click here to beat your monkey.

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 07-03-2000).]

When I said "important" I meant to the user. I personally couldn't give a fu(k. Dumbass forgot the password which is usually a mandatory beating but she's good looking so I was making an effort.

Show her some l33t HaX0ring tools and pretend you coded them. She's bound to be impressed.

Click here to beat your monkey.

• Advertisement

Yes. Nothing impresses chicks like an intimate knowledge of computers. I generally tell them I'm a bin man or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 nosox

Try this one
    astalavista.box.sk
    should work

Way ahead of you but thx neway. Can't get code for any of them.

Advertisement