Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reunion

Options
  • 09-10-2001 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

should we orgainise a reunion during hollowe'en?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I MOVE TO SECOND

But when where and why? I mean who!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭nlb

stephen's green?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Sigh... i dont want to have to edit every post, so im just going to make it perfectly clear. Use sized text in moderation. Moderation means only when emphasising your point or in a small section of your post. Otherwise i will edit every post, and make you say embarassing things in them as well :)

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

yeah - reunion, kool - hope im between
    kemo sessions - how long till haloween?

Mark

howdy ppl - i'll be hobbling into town 2mo - ill be at the central bank at 12 - anyone want to come and cheer me up?

Mark

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

But adam! I always embarrass myself anyway! This whole big text infatuation of mine is just so I can embarrass myself MORE . Don't you see?

And why hasn't anyone commented on the fact that it's an attempt to make up for something else? Which, by the way it is.

(go on adam! Edit it! Make it seem LIKE YOU PUT THAT IN! ) Bwaha! Etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

YEAH...KIKASS!!!

A reunion sounds GREAT!!!

I propose:

3/4th November - these are weekend days ( i think ) and everyone is off then - right, RIGHT??

At the usual spot, yeah???

We need to have a reunion. Definantly.

Kutos to nlb for starting this thread!!

Signed with love,

Mike the Insomniac...

yeah - ill be half dead after the 6th so the 3rd and 4th sound
    good. anyone have a spare house?

Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Sounds good, I havent seen many ctyiers for a long time.
    mmmmmmmmm this colour is chocolate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! somebody has to take pictures at one of these doohickeys and send them to me! i want to go to a reunion!!!!
    not FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok fine i am now upset. somebody take pictures! i dont really care what they are of, just let me see what y'all are up to!!!! hmph. ok thanky~!

• Advertisement

awww...poor Clare!!

lemme give you a hug.

kind of an across the world one, but anyway....

*HUG*

Did you get that???

hehe....don't worry...i'll get you pics (if I get there)

Love,

Mike the Insomniac...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

Go on reunions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 punkdoll

*laughs* (i hate that lol thing :p)
    i think the power of being moderator has gone to your head, adam.
    you sound like a *parent*!! :D
    a sick-and-tired-of-life-and-these-disrespectful-adolescents *parent.* :)

yes i know that i overuse smileys.

*tried to put in a row of them all but apparently that was "too many images"*
    ptuh!!! :rolleyes:

so, anyway, are we goin to have it on the saturday or the the sunday, and at what time???

Hehe - i only sound like a parent cos im moderating a bunch of kids :p
    Seriously, i should be grateful i only have to moderate this board and a fairly inactive one in the bulletin boards - i could have been granted the Counter-Strike board, and if youre ever in need of seeing what an immature group of children REALLY behaves like on boards, that lot are a prime example :)

As for the images thing, youre only allowed 8 in one post. This feature dates back to about 3 years ago, when boards = quake forum. People had a tendency of having a post ENTIRELY made up of smileys. Im not exaggerating either - if i could be bothered looking up the archives, id show you posts which consisted of NOTHING but about 2 pages of smilies :)

As for the whole reunion thing, is anyone gonna be about on saturday? Ill be in town for a while, and i might hang about if people are there.

A

STEPHENS GREEN 11AM THIS SATURDAY
    (Reunion)
    People will read this anyway. Behave. - A

11am?!?! I live in Galway for phucks sake...

I move to 1am...that way everyone can be sure to be there!!!
    And you. - A

What are you on? 11am's too early, people have to recover from their Friday hangovers! Yeah, 1pm sounds about right! Maybe later. is everyone reunioning this weekend?:D

:cool: :cool: EVERYONE THAT READS THIS - TELL EVERYONE ELSE THAT MAY/NOT KNOW, ALRIGHTY?!?!? THAT MEANS NOW, K?!?!? :cool: :cool:

:cool: :cool: REMEMBER - 1pm, ST.STEPHENS GREEN (dats da grafton st end for dose of u who dont know!!) - SATURDAY!!!!!!!):cool: :cool:

mmmmm.......enthusiasm......

Signed with love (and of course, enthusiasm),

Mike the Insomniac...
    And again... - A

best make it 12, i cant even get there for 11

• Advertisement

one would be good also but that gives you less time before people have to start leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

just come in at 12....people usually hang around for bout an hour anyway!:) :p :mad: :rolleyes: :o:(;):confused:

Hmmm... i might be there most of the morning anyway, if i decide to go...

Posts edited due to their general childish/crayon looks. This is still a bulletin board, no matter how many useless features Cloud adds (;)), and keeping the messages plain and functional would be helpful. Emphasis is allowed, pointless colouring in is not.

A

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

<BODY text size=+12 color=red>ADAM< HAVE YOU REALISED THAT YOUR SIGNATURE IS SPELT WRONG?

(HE IS SO GOING TO EDIT THIS!)
    <body>

DAMN IT, ****inG big text won't work for me *sniffle*

Try either using the appropriate code (no HTML) or using the tags usefully supplies :)

Or not, i dont actually WANT to have to edit your stuff.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 punkdoll

Adam why can't the board look PURT Y ?

I
    say what ever its not as if were all going to dissappear in 2 hours but k i'll go into town for 12 then,

ok, 12 it is then

Hehe - sarah im not going to edit that, it looks like you spent at least 5 minutes at it :)

In case you didnt noticee, im NOT in town :) I just couldnt be bothered getting up this morning. I hope you didnt wait around for meh :)

A

• Advertisement

I too slept through the reunion this morning-had to put my only grinds-free saturday before christmas to good use. Was it good?

Advertisement