Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The most annoying use of flash ever !!

• 10-10-2001 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

After searching long and hard, I think I have found the most annoying use of flash ever. I know this has been making the rounds, but it cracks my a$$ up every time I see it. It's time to share my joy with the whole world. Behold, the deng deng! I think my favorite part about the whole thing is that when you send this to someone, they'll sit there watching it for a good 5 minutes before they realize that nothing else is going to happen. I passed that around to a few guys at work and laughed my ass of while I sat here listening in surround sound. I hear they are going to try to drive the Taliban crazy by playing "Purple Rain" by Prince as loudly as possible to flush them out of their caves. I propose that we use the sound from dengdeng instead. There are other slightly less annoying but very obnoxious uses of flash out there too. Check out the cat game and test your skeelz. There are people out there using flash to do more than just pi$$ us off, but not very many of them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hoho, brrooom brrooooooomm!!

I searched through the directory on that address and found the Blundercats in the flash directory. Hoho, very funny this is, apologies if it has been posted before.

This link contains strong language
    Blundercats (Flash)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Wow it's like being at a racetrack!

Advertisement