Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stutter (Warning)

Options
  • 10-10-2001 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

A guy walks into the doctors and says "hi doc, i've got a p-p-p-p-p-p-problem my w-w-ifes going t-t-to d-d-d-divorce me because of m-m-my s-s-s-stutter. C-c-c-can you h-h-help?"
    The doc says "In my experience, most speech impediments are caused by a physical problem, so get behind the screen and remove your clothing for an examination"
    The guy whips his gear off and the doc walks in and exclaims "My god, I can see your problem immediately! Your cock is so big, its pulling the skin tight all the way down your torso from your neck! Its affecting your vocal chords!"
    The guy says " W-w-what can you d-d-do to s-s-save m-m-my m-marriage then d-d-doc?"
    The doctor then outlines a plan to use a local anaesthetic chop a few inches out of the centre of the huge member and stitch the pieces together.The guy agrees to come in the following day for the operation.
    A few weeks later the guy returns to the doctors and says "Doctor, this is fantastic i can talk properly for the first time and it's wonderful, i owe it all to you, but i still have a problem. My wife still wants a divorce as now i can't satisfy her, can you sew the old bit back on?"
    The doctor turns in his chair looks the guy straight in the eye and says " You can f-f-f-f-f-fúck o-o-o-off!!!"

Comments

Advertisement