Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo The Planet

Options
  • 10-10-2001 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

The metal event of the year was on last night and i want to know your opinions of the gig. Did Slayer live up to all expectations ? Did Biohazard blow you away ? Did Cradle of Filth's live show excite you ? or disappoint you? Did irelands representatives Superskin get everyone in the mood early on ?
    Sepultura didn't turn up which was disappointing, but i did get a full length interview with Superskin and Gian Piras from C.O.F. As well as that i had a nice chat with Evan Seinfeld from Biohazard. Stay tuned this thursday 9-11.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭KevDaEdbanger

No Pantera, not even Sepultur....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

hummm,i lost my shoe and my foot got trampled on alot,so i now have a nice pair off odd shoes,so if anyone is missing a shoe or stole mine...well tell meeeeeeee!

its was just ok,nothing amazing i thought.i wanted to see pantera,static-x and seputura which all cancelled so i was pretty disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 i am god....no seriously

ok...so basically i didnt get a ticket to go...and i really wanted to go....cos i wanted to see slayer and sepultura....and static x....and then of course i have heard that they had cancelled.....so i'm so glad i didnt go...cos i would have had to kill some one.......oh yes......kill.........with my bare hands......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 i am god....no seriously

not slayer....pantera.........kill....with my bare hands.......just so ya dont forget!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Aspro

Were Sepultura ever going to play or was it just a cynical attempt by promoters to get more people to the gig by pretending they were on the bill????

Superskin - quite good, lot of potential for the future.

Biohazard - kicked buckets of arse. Hardest mothers on the planet. And after waiting 7 years to see them again since the famous Tivoli gig it was well worth it. Plenty of stuuf from Urban Discipline and State of the World Address. Beautiful.

Cradle of Filth - nice stage show, but basically a load of arse. Too repetitive and people just didn't look that interested. I believe from a band who has played with them that they're a pack of gimps in person too.

The mighty mighty Slayer. What can you say. Still keeping it metal after two decades. A phenomenal live band.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Germinal

Only really wanted to check out Slayer - quite disappointing. Pretty sure the drummer was drunk because he was making a lot of mistakes.

Got to interview Kerry King tho, so that made up for it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Seanie

metal fans may be upset to hear that Slayer spent the rest of their Dublin nite in Lillies sipping liquers...and not vomiting all over their TV's in their hotel....metal me arse...bring back those rock n roll loo-laa's FIVE, who at least had the decency to get into a fight when they visited Dooblan..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well, I've seen Cradle twice before...

I was too broke to go to TTP though...

But with Pantera gone, and Sepultura having canceled, Cradle would have been the only attraction...

Fecking love their stage show, and they are a ****ing fantastic live band.
    Pity Rob isn't with them any more... no more off the ****ing wall bass solos. :(
    Rob Graves was a ****ing sight when he got at it!

Met the band before anyway, all really top-class people.

And Gian is a fecking laugh!
    Got stoned and was playing my guitar... What fun?

Advertisement