Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UberCon Cork

Options
  • 10-10-2001 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

The Guild Gaming Society CIT is holding its first national games convention. this event has been named UberCon and Uber it shall be :D

for more info check out www.UberConCork.com or PM me.

cheers

j con director, UberCon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I should really put up guidelines for posting events. :)

I have no problems making it sticky however please put an end date in your advert so I know when to unstick it.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭jaarius

sorry hobbes...

its on the 7th, 8th, 9th of june 2002

cheers

j

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Still going with the cyber-punk theme? (I'm too lazy to click the link :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭jaarius

dont really know. id like as do a few others but it will take alot of time to do. i like it tho. check out the site you lazy... la la la

www.UberConCork.com

j

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

Jaarius..
    Just to say the mailto link on the contacts page does not appear to be working.

Also, I have been in touch with you guys over an ad in the program for domincion (22-24th March 2002). I though I had an A5 flyer, but I appear to have given them all away....anyone else up here (Dublni) have one do you know?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Qualin Hess

Sposidly The Camarilla are running our national game at Uber, I've even been told I'm sposed to St the Were-wolf LARP for it so anyone intredted in finding out more about the Cam can spot us there.

Note to self got to book that Friday off work.

Kev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Qualin Hess

was a kewl con and no misstake, the swimingpool and sauna ect realy added to the relaxed atmosphere, The Cam games ran Smoothly and the con staff (well mainly a guy called James I think)
    were ever so helpful. the Hotel venue was fantastic. will so be there nextyear.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'm unsticking this thread as the event is over.

Advertisement