Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving no limits to a new number?

• 10-10-2001 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

this question could have a really short answer but anyway...

i still have my no limits account but i'm moving house-will esat be able to change the telephone number in my account without a ludicrous amount of bureaucracy? Has anyone tried this?

thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

NO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

well i got a second phone line installed and i rang up to get it connected to that number, and they did, and it works.
    so ring 'em up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

They would really rather lose your custom with this, since nolimits is a loss-making operation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

this question could have a really short answer but anyway...

NO !
    it was stopped about March when they withdrew the service from new customers. As u will be moving house, u will be treated as a new customer on a different fone line despite being an existing customer !!
    Ring 'em up, they will tell u that :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bats

hmm, i foresee a shouting match with esat later on today so...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

you can shout all you want, but they won't back down.

Advertisement