Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats up with this??

Options
  • 10-10-2001 11:10pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭

At least eircon are trying to take care of the 0.01% of people with broadband http://home.eircom.net/broadband/
    Where's there page apologising for making a bollox of things for the rest of us:D
    Streaming video?? my ar$e..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

If you look on the d/l page, one of the links is to audio galaxy!?

I would have thought given its controversy as an mp3 haven they would have shyed away from such links ??

Or am I reading a little too much into that??

Oh and BTW streaming video HAH:rolleyes:
    Maybe in the 22nd Century

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭R. Daneel Olivaw

I can't figure out why Eircom.net the ISP won't even connect properly anymore, not to mind the 99.99% absence of broadband. I dial in, it connects, and just sits there doign nothing except sending out intermittent network request packets.

And on the other side I have to therefore use Buy & Sell which for some reason refuses to connect to any FTP site and ping any CounterStrike server (they work with Eircom, when Eircom works that is).

So I am going mad very very slowly at around 5k/sec...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 rickoshea

So I am going mad very very slowly at around 5k/sec...........

5K!!! 5K!!!! You lucky, lucky bastard. Oooh what I'd give for 5K :)

Advertisement