Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who the hell.........

• 11-10-2001 12:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

I had a prob there with using the boards as a homepage(aw bless) because they would never refresh, but I solved it by using www.boards.ie/vbulletin/index.php , as opposed to just www.boards.ie/vbulletin/. But when I loaded the start page today, It came up the usual not-logged-in white colour, but in the top right hand corner, it said, 'Welcome back, mopi' Who?! Normally in the black logged in screen it would say 'Welcome back, seamus'. What's the story here? I'm can't log in as mopi, whoever they are, so really I'm just nitpicking. Damn boredom.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sounds like someone called Mopi (on boards, look them up perhaps?) used your machine and forgot to logout...

Logic1 shut it, it could happen to any of us *cough* :)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Nah, my machine can only be used by me.(meaning that noone else here has the ability) Problem was with IE5. Had to do an OS reinstall(at 2am) the other day,so I reckon that was it, it just got confused by the PHP scripts I think....anyway I've reinstalled IE6 and everything is fine, cheers DeV.

Advertisement