Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help finding a book !

Options
  • 12-10-2001 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

King of the Dead , by Gene Deweese

This is a book I have been looking for, for a very long time, well not that long but long enough.

I just need it to finish off my Ravenloft collection :)

It is currently out of print and even the second-hand sections of Amazon don’t have it, so can anybody tell me where to look for out of print books or second-hand books online ?

Or (even better) does anybody have, by any slim chance, a copy of this book to sell ??

Grasping at straws I know lol

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Lolth (the Lit mod) is the Ravenloft man...... YO! Lolth! You there?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I had a quick look... not a sausage I'm afraid.

You could try posting on the wizards community boards:

www.wizards.com

follow the link to community and select the appropriate board (either books or Ravenloft)

Amazon list it as out of print but you can put in an order for a used copy (price seems a bit steep though approx. $29)

apart from that, there's not much to be done. Anyone know of a good 2nd hand bookstore online? Chapters doesn't carry too many 2nd hand Ravenloft stuff. Forbidden Planet might be able to rustle up something for you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

Thanks guys !

I'l just have to wain till they reprint it ;)

Advertisement