Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAN Nights

Options
  • 12-10-2001 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

I know DNC do LAN Nights between 23:00 and 08:00 for tenner a head but is there anywhere in Dublin that does something similar in the evenings, i.e. 18:00 to 00:00 ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭jes

err planet cyber cafe does 7-11 on a saturday night for £10.
    plenty of room too.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ConUladh

Nothing on their website about it but I've fired them off a mail, thanks

Damn mail bounced, I'll get around to ringing them at some stage, anyone else got any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Well its not in Dublin but i'v played in Kilkenny 10pm - 9am for £10. We usually meet around 8/9 to set up then decide what to do from there last time we played from 9 - 9! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Originally posted by jes
    err planet cyber cafe does 7-11 on a saturday night for £10.
    plenty of room too.

hmm DNC's standard price is £10 on a Saturday and Sunday between 7pm and 11pm...

and £11 during the week.

The problem you are going to have getting that sort of low price in Dublin between 18:00 to 00:00 is that any Cafe worth a damn is going to be full for most of that time. So there is really no incentive for them to offer any sort of deal. That amount of time will cost you £15 in DNC on a Satuday or Sunday evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

OT, But is DNC still open 24/7 ? Or was that just a summer thing.. which is what I presumed.

Fri & Sat as far as I know

Conclusion is I suppose that I'll get what I want if I pay the full
    £2 an hour (or whatever)

Cheers Lads

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Originally posted by Xithus
    OT, But is DNC still open 24/7 ? Or was that just a summer thing.. which is what I presumed.

nah DNC Temple Bar is open 24/7 ... 363 days a year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

you are so mean to your peons and underlings gary ;) making poor oisin work so hard :)

Advertisement