Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic, but funny...

Options
  • 12-10-2001 11:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Incredibly, this Chorus ad actually appears in this years 02 Golden Pages:

chorus.gif

Sounds a lot like their products and services, doesn't it?

Does it work? More or less...

Less, actually.

adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Oh just typical.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Speaking of Chorus crapness......we got it installed (by this right fool) and for the last three months our picture quality has been variable, but never good. So, my mum gets pissed off, gives them a ring, tech comes out, and concludes that the first guy put our aerial on the wrong side of the house...i mean wtf! To make matters worse, our next-door neighbours have a skydigital dish for about 1/4 of the price with about 5 times a many channels!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yeah i just got Digital installed, big improvement over Chorus,
    itv and channel 4 are supposed to be coming on it soon,
    the worst thing about chorus is that sometimes 4 channels could disappear all of a sudden (ands theres only 12)
    it's usually bbc1 bbc 2 itv and channel 4
    I remember getting a letter from them saying that
    if i paid £50 for this thing i could call out a tech for only £20 to fix it if i loose more than 4 channels
    WHY THE F*CK WOULD I WANT TO DO THAT ITS THEIR FAULT
    i should of gotten it for free
    anyway get digital over chorus

Advertisement