Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter from Esat.

Options
  • 13-10-2001 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I received the following email from Esat yesterday. Why, I don't know, as I am not a customer, and I did not write to them ?? Its amazing as if I do actually write to them I never receive any replies. !!

<adslinfo@esat.ie>

Subject:
    Thank you for contacting Esat
    Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:00:00 BST
    To:

11 October 2001

Dear Customer,

DSL is the next essential step for communications in Ireland and we are striving to provide our customers with the most up to date technology that we can.  

You may have read that eircom and the ODTR are in dispute
    over pricing on DSL, resulting in the postponement of eircom's DSL
    launch. This pricing dispute obviously impacts on our ability to launch a DSL service but be assured that Esat is constantly monitoring the current situation and we are lobbying all parties to try and advance the rollout of DSL in Ireland.  

We at Esat Fusion have been conducting an operational trial of ADSL technology since July to test ADSL from its installation through to its every day usage. The full details of our what our DSL package will entail are still under discussion at industry level. We will update you as soon as we can.  

We at Esat Fusion are committed to providing our customers with quality service and a range of choice.  

The email may be of interest to visitors ? I wonder how true it is ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 angryuser

Thanks for letting me know !! It is not really surprising, as there are now so many threads, some dealing with the same topic, but under a different name, thats its becoming impossible to know what has been posted, and what hasn't !! Maybe we should consider (directories) of topics, so that one could go to a topic within a directory.. ??

Advertisement