Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Party ! ! !

• 13-10-2001 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

This is just a suggestion i thought I'd put to
    all you Phantom Listeners.

Would'nt it be absolutely brilliant if
    Phantom were to organise a massive gig
    around Dublin somewhere, involving all the Phantom
    favourite bands e,g. NPB, David Kitt, Wilt and so on...

I just thought it would be a great gig and wanted to know what all the other listeners thought.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭skittles

Could be great, although you really need to be celebrating something or trying to achieve something, like the close down party, there was a special athmosphere that night. Maybe a monthly gig thing, good bands, good venue, possibly a good way for the station to branch out and start something really special.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

when I saw the title of the post I thought it meant there really was one... damn it... need something to do tonight :(

but an excellent idea & I doubt that there'd be any problem getting people to go to it... it'd just take some work to get it fully organised....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

it'd be groovy to see what all you faceless people look like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭comanche

Originally posted by Gar_ptc
    it'd be groovy to see what all you faceless people look like...

I HAVE NO FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... someone give me a mirror quick! This can't be true :)

Advertisement