Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 to CD

• 20-03-2000 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good program to write mp3's to a cd so as they are playable in an
    audio cd player?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Try searching around mp3.com
    It is usually up to date with all mp3 software.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Nero Burning Rom is quite good for that - bear in mind that it will only do 128kbps, 44100 KHz MPs (most MP3s are this format).

You can get a time limited (fully functional though) demo from www.ahead.de ...

- Munch
    - Visit The Fortress

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I've always used the Output-Plugins for Winamp (diskwriter) to write the mp3s as .wav file to my harddrive, and then written then as raw sound wavs to a CD... worked like a charm for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

What Regi said. Easiest way by far. Just make sure u got plenty of free disk space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭toil

Thanks all,
    Was using the Nero program but it kept fucckin CDr's on me.

What regi said....and then written then as raw sound wavs to a CD...
    is that just copying the .wav's to the cd?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

nero should work just chose the mp3's you want and then away you go . there is no need to change the format or the music . i use nero for it the hole time .

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

I used easy cd 4 to make my audio cds from mp3 files. the lil wizard sets it all up for ye. all ye gotta do really is pick which ones ye want there really and its all doen for ye/.
    cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

Originally posted by BugBlaster:
    I used easy cd 4 to make my audio cds from mp3 files. the lil wizard sets it all up for ye. all ye gotta do really is pick which ones ye want there really and its all doen for ye/.
    cool.gif
    YOu got a link to some place i can get that ?

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

Advertisement