Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3d mark 2001 results

• 14-10-2001 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

why is my result in the benchmark test so low. I only recieved a result of 606 and i have no idea why it is so low when my brother got a result of 485 with a far worse pc

i need some advice my as pc isn't too bad. i have a 1.2GH chip with 768MB of ram and the GForce2 pro graphics card why is my result so low

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Close all other programs while running benchmark.

Get the latest drivers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

wow
    thats real bad cause im getting 850 and im running a p3 500 192 ram and an aul tnt2

cant wait to see wot my new 1.4 athlon 512 ddr ram wil clock in at :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Yep, thats pretty bad... I get 4300 with a GF2Ultra and 1.5GHz Tbird. Mind you... my girlfriend gets 5600 with a GF3 and a 1GHz Tbird! :mad:

Make sure you have the AGP driver loaded for your Mobo!

Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Whooped.

6366 w/a GeForce3 @ stock speeds & 1GHz TBird @ 1370! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Make sure you have the motherboard drivers installed. If its a via chipset, get the latest 4in1 drivers from www.viahardware.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement