Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soylent Hill 2

Options
  • 15-10-2001 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when the box set thing is coming out over here?

Just got the original Silent Hill and it is much, much, much more interesting and frightening and creepier than Res Evil. Though that would imply that res evil wwas interesting, frightining or creepy in the first place :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭CriminallyInsane

It comes out November 23 and I'm soooo psyched!! I'm counting the seconds. I also cant wait for the MGS2 Trailer that comes out on the bonus DVD.

PS DON'T ever dis Resident Evil, or I'll have your legs broken:D .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

SOYLENT HILL IS PEOPLE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

Originally posted by CriminallyInsane

DON'T ever dis Resident Evil, or I'll have your legs broken:D .
    it's just not as good as "da hill". man.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

According to the review on Gamespot Live the game no longer has real crap your pants moments like Res always has but is very spooky the whole way trough.
    Also the icky factor has been really reduced for it USA/Europe launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

They always feckin cop out with the content of games >:(!

I was going to buy a PS2 for this game exclusively but when I heard it was coming out for X-Box I decided "X-Box baby!"

The first game was bloody amazing, even though the sequel has gotten mixed reviews i'm not deterred :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement