Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoundBlaster live/Audigy

• 15-10-2001 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

I have a quick question.
    I want to buy an sb live or sb audigy card so i can get optical in and out and s/pdif in and out, but i dont have room for the livedrive thing. Do the cards that dont feature the livedrive have those connections?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,463 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Unfortunately no, you need the drive, if theres no room for the live drive, then why not get the eX version, the drive is external, and therefore far easier to access, and the signal quality is preserved better (from the input device..doesnt have to wind around the usual tangel of cables behind a pc).

Have the eX here, nice peice of kit..as for firewire networking..now thats another plus.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement