Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

converting avi's etc. to screensavers

• 27-03-2000 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

I know theres a program available to do this, anyone got any names/links?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Got a prog in college called Games Factory which u can use to make screensavers, interfaces and er... games smile.gif
    Dunno the URL tho, but i'll post it from college if i get a chance.

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Ohhh jesus they don't still use the Games Factory in there !! NOOOOOOOOOO !! But I have fond memorys of my first ever game made called Krud Racer. Statand overhead racing game and if you came first you where taken to a special stage of pong - in 10 mins if you lost less then 3 balls you got to see a randy pic of Gillian Anderson. hmmmmmmm

Anyway hec I know that programe you are talking about and I have it in my mail archives in work - gimme your addy and i'll forward it on to you when i'm in the office on friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

hecate@qamex.com

btw, its not active media eclipse by any chance?

Advertisement