Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

test you gaming knowledge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

TBH it's not worth the time to answer 160+ questions to find out if I know about games or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭MarkMI6

And last time I done one of those on an American site it was full of crap about Heroes of Might and Magic and other games that only sell in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

rofl. I suck 540 pts
    500-890: If you scored within this range, you've demonstrated a noteworthy knowledge of gaming history. Because you answered approximately half the questions on the test correctly, your gaming experience is presumably limited to particular genres or a particular time period.
    You earn: Certificate of Competence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

740. I suck slightly less. Still I couldn't answer any of the audio ones - at work you see.

K

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

i sucked big time

i got 530 points.......total shiit.

would have gotten higher apart from the fact i'm in work now, cant use headphones for audio questions.

might have gotten more.

And the fact i am only using a PC since January of this year is a bit of an accomplishment on my behalf to get such an ok score.

thx for the link superfly :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i can't believe all you guys have nothing better to do on the internet than answer 160 q's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I can't believe you have nothing better to do on the internet than troll a bulletin board. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

good point sico!
    but your doing the same thing :)

Advertisement