Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Millennium

Options
  • 16-10-2001 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

Interesting to see that SciFi channel decided to show episodes from the middle of the season when they started to show season 3 a few weeks ago.

Only realised why when they showed episode 1 at last, it's a hijacked plane that crashes in the countryside.

Good to see Peter Watts back, but seems more X-Filesish now with sinister characters lurking in the background.

John.
    --

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

God i loved that show! makes me wish i hadn't moved away from home i.e. no sky ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Third season fell down in quality big time. First season was good, but not great. The second season was some the best television EVER. Absolutely fantasic. Scary, violent, apocalyptic. Loved that show, and it was great seeing Lance Henriksen get a good role at last...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

How many seasons did this show last ? I enjoyed some of it but other bits I disliked.

This is who we are was a great phrase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I have a load of episodes on tape somewhere... Must watch those again...

Definetly one of the best TV shows EVAR!? Uber l33t!

Advertisement