Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The funny Stuff in life

Options
  • 16-10-2001 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Ok I had a good idea. If every1 posted the funniest thing you have seen during the day. Not jokes per say but just funny shít some1 did or something like that.

I suppose the funniest thing I say 2 day was a teacher fúck 8 lads out of class for absolutely nothen. Then the principal made them go back in. The teacher refused to teach us he stood at the top of the class with his hands on the desk 4 20minuts and did even blink. As he stood there his hands went a royal blue colour and his face bright red. Well I nearly burst my self looken at him. His Blood pressure was so high I thought he was goen 2 die.
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

thats not funny for a few reasons
    I suppose the funniest thing I say 2 day was a teacher fúck 8 lads

and also
    His Blood pressure was so high I thought he was goen 2 die.

not kool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Ah there is nothing like selective quoting to brighten up ones day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

Originally posted by Mr.Applepie
    Ah like to brighten up ones day :)

you're not wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

More weird than funny I know, but I saw a guy chuck a bunch of new shoes into the sea last week ... ????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

that bastard! He told me he was only bringing them for a WALK!

/me goes to get the shotgun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Funniest thing i saw today.

Once agin our competant government gives us some examples of what to do in the case of strange packages arriving to you.

If it ticks, Don't open it!!!

Beware of packages with the word "Anthrax" written on it.

Keep away from parcels with protruding wires or aluminium foil.

Advertisement