Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Flashpoint

Options
  • 16-10-2001 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

Just wondering what the deal is with the FADE copy protection with Op Flash. I was thinkin of bringing it into the compsoc for a laugh but i was too lazy to reinstall it with a copied cd and fake serial to see what would happen. Dont get me wrong, i already own a genuine copy but i dont trust the muppets in college ;-)

Any information is appriciated. (PS. i know i cant spell so please dont point that out. )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

IT looks really mean :(

i'd say u'd have to get a patch, cept ur probably to lazy to get off yer arse and go look for one,,,

any way FADE apparently lets the games look the same but as u play the game proceeds to re-write itself to become unplayable

dunno what happens in OP Flashpt

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

*sigh* please get off yer lazy arse and find out how to break copy protection elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement