Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ericom dsl price increase

Options
  • 17-10-2001 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

So i was on the phone to them yesterday asking about this price increase and would it affect me and the conract i signed. The sales guy (who was actually very cool, i think the i-stream ppl are a different breed or something) said that the price remains the same for i stream products (93 pm incl vat for the solo one). He was aware of the pdf file on eircoms website and said that this was an old document which was not supposed to be released. So what i want to know is, is this true?? is there any other sources for this price rise other than that doc? is that doc dated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

surely someone knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭neverhappen

surely someone knows?

Have a look at the document here

(in the Pending Changes section).

The format of the document is ...

main doc followed by
    change #1 followed by
    change #2
    change #3 etc

Go to the last couple of pages.

The last amendment (pages 67-70) was released on 12th Oct. (The same say as the ad was in the national press I think)

The INCREASE in dsl pricing for solo to EUR 110 ex vat (applicable from 2/11/01) is the only change in this amendment. (ie the only change is to slot in the page with the new prices on it).

This doesn't look like any accident to me. It's not as if it went in with a bunch of other changes. It was the only change in the amendment.

So eircom are stupid enough to draft an official telecommunications scheme amendment, and release official notification of the amendent in the press, all by mistake ? Ooh. Don't answer that...

Advertisement