Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the Rings: Caution! A bit rude

Options
  • 17-10-2001 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

Two men in a doctor's surgery.
    One turns to the other and asks "So what are you in for?"
    "It's a bit sensitive" says the other man.
    "Aw jaysus, it can't be that bad!" says the first man, "sure I woke up this morning with a red ring around my todger"
    "Wow!" says the second man. "I woke up this morning with a green ring around mine"
    At this point the doctor calls for the first man.

"So what seems to be the problem?" he asks.
    "Well I woke up this morning with a red ring around my little man" he says.
    The doctor takes a look and tells the man all he need do is go home and give it a good wash.

The man leaves the surgery and tells the second man not to worry. "It's nothing. He'll just tell you to go home and give it a good wash" he says.

The second man is about to leave when the doctor calls for him.
    "Ah no, it's o.k." he says, "I know what the problem is".
    "I'd still like to check you out", says the doctor.
    The man drops his pants. The doctor takes one look and says "Oh I see....."
    The doctor proceeds to take out a meat cleaver and in one fell swoop cuts it off.

The man writhes in agony on the floor.
    "Jesus!!! What did you do that for?? The other bloke had a red ring around his and you just told him to go home and wash it!!"

"I know" says the doctor.
    "But that's the difference between lipstick and gangrene".

Comments

Advertisement