Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dune Generations beta signup

Options
  • 17-10-2001 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

http://www.dunegenerations.com

they are accepting applications for beta testers, this game is a mmorts (massive multiplayer online real time strategy) set ina persistant universe based on the tv series of dune.

the graphics look top notch and the idea is sound.

give it a shot :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Signed up ;)

Hope to see you on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Originally posted by veonix
    this game is a mmorts

i hate the way the damn yanks (that includes u jag) make up all these poxy psuedonoms (spell?) and abrieviations.

Grrrrrrrrrrr!

just call it a "massivly multiplayer" "rts"
    ffs
    brb
    lol
    imo
    afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Xterminator

I wonder wuill they really pick ny1 with a crappy 56k connection though ..

If only Eircom were forced to lay out reasonably priced DSL ...

X

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I'd presume they'll be looking for all sorts of people - after all, not everyone playing the finished product will be playing on ADSL. They'll need the game tested on low spec, narrowband machines as well as the high end ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Jag I apologise for attacking your abbrieviation. I am gay and that is the last i want spoken of the subject ok. Oh btw did i mention im gay? Well i am! Thank you jesus for this lovely gay body

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Originally posted by DeadBankClerk
    Jag I apologise for attacking your abbrieviation. I am gay and that is the last i want spoken of the subject ok. Oh btw did i mention im gay? Well i am! Thank you jesus for this lovely gay body

It's about time you admitted it marc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

ive signed up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I signed up too ;)

Hope its fun rather than work :)

Advertisement