Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Presence gig

Options
  • 17-10-2001 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Presence are playing this saturday at Eamonn Dorans! WOW!

£5 without flier £4 with!

Get in for 8pm!
    Fresh stocks of our criticially aclaimed cd can be bought from road records or off the band on saturday for a paltry £5!

READ THE REVIEWS:
    www.kaboommusic.cjb.net

HEAR THE TUNES:

presence.iuma.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Sarah-presence

;)

Just as it says.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

(i critically acclaimed the album myself)
    what a day that day will be!in the afternoon in the shelter many,MANY wonderful bands,then stumble on to eamonn dorans for a rather jolly j!ve!
    toute suite!

btw thats a joke between me and myself....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

A joyous rocktastic day it shall be! Shelter then Dorans!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Oh what a joyous rocktastic day I myself will have. Get up in the morning, go to the dentist, come home, and cry.
    Mmmmm I can't wait. Such fun!!

Ahh, poor chicken,

If you come to our gig I'll get Thomas to kiss it better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

That'll do the job so!! Ah no, I'll be at home in Mullingar so no can do unfortunately!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Presence, well done on an absolutley stomping performance in Dorans last Saturday night....its great working with you guys and I have to say the level of professionalism that was so evident on stage in Dorans was something a lot of bands could learn from.....ourselves included.

Anyone on this board who hasn't seen Presence should get out there and catch the next gig, whether your into their music or not there's absolutley no denying the talent these feckers have....anyway I'll expect a big brown envelope for this lads.....all kidding aside myuch better than the Shelter , a rockin night!

Trev

:D

Spank you!...Gosh, never thought that someone could thiknk of us as professional....jee...

Advertisement