Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paint Jobs.........

• 18-10-2001 8:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭

After reading this site I got really inspired.
    Going to paint my Desktop Linux box and my dual-case hybrid yoke too.
    Hopefully before the GLan at least one of em will be finished, provided i have cash.

things needed:
    1) Primer, roughly same part of colour spectrum as the top coat.
    2) Your topcoat, be it sunburst yellow, Royle Blu or puf-de-la-culoor-de-pomme-frites. I'm thinking of a nice midnight blue/pruple combo, or deep, deep Saim-Hann Wildriders Red myself, possible wif ikkle sparklies.....For any special colors, and/or artwork the Gamesworkshop or similar shops could provide you with good quality acrylics, albeit in small pots. They last for fuppin ages though....
    3) Laqueur/Clear coat, to seal all the painty goodness in...
    4) Something I hadn't thought of before but am becoming more and more enthusiastic about is this 'Rubbing Solution' stuff....Sounds just right to get a nice finish.

What I'd also like is a nice good quality sticker/transfer for some area of the case, also a Badge. Will possible make my own.

Mod on ikkle Gretchins....

Advertisement